HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Megaron, the Athens Concert Hall, prioritises the safety of its audience and its personnel, and applies all the necessary precautionary measures against the spread of Covid-19 in all areas.
Specifically, for events held at Megaron, the following measures are in place:
- Registrations’ checking is strictly contactless.
- To enter the venue, it is mandatory that you present a Covid-19 vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate (issued 30 days after the first positive test and valid until 180 days after the first test). The certificates have to be printed or shown on a mobile device to check their validity through the Covid Free GR app. You will also need to present an official ID or passport so that the name can be cross-referenced.
- Wearing non-surgical face protection masks is mandatory when entering the venue, throughout the Congress, and when exiting the venue for both audience and staff.
- Megaron personnel monitors adherence to the protection measures and the audience is required to follow their instructions at all times.
- Antiseptic gels are available for public use at the entrances, the WCs and the bars.
- There is no coat-check.
- The Megaron air-conditioning systems are completely safe, as they operate on 100% fresh air, and all airways have been cleaned and disinfected, as certified by the Head of Health & Safety Operations.