Vasiliki Drakou is founder and CEO of Drakou Insurance Brokers.
She has been active in the insurance market for the last 30 years and holds the following degrees:
- MBA in Insurance from the Life Underwriting Training Council
- BSc in Marketing Management and Management and Organizational Behavior from Deree – The American College of Greece
She has extensive international experience as an Insurance Broker with particular expertise in the insurance and management of aquaculture, credit, transport, property and business liability policies. She has a strong knowledge of the insurance industry and provides consulting services on insurance issues, risk management and claims to businesses. She has participated as a speaker at international insurance industry conferences on Aquaculture, Risk Management, Corporate Accounts, Property, Transportation, Credit Insurance and Liabilities.
Drakou Insurance Brokers is a modern Insurance Consultancy–Brokerage firm which specializes in the design, implementation and management of innovative insurance products in order to fully meet the needs of its clientele, working with the largest international insurance and reinsurance companies.
The company provides:
- Integrated insurance products & specialized consulting services
- Reinsurance & brokerage services
- Insurance policy management services
- Renegotiation of policies in force at their renewal
- Claims management for all classes of insurance
Vasiliki Drakou is a member of the Association of Representatives and Executives of Insurance Companies. Since March 2008, she has been a member of the Board of Directors of the Hellenic Insurance Broker Association (HIBA) and has served as a Secretary General, Treasurer and Section Head of the International Relations Committee of the Association. As a representative of the Greek Insurance Brokers in the European Federation of Insurance Intermediaries (BIPAR), she participated in the committees for the transposition of the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) into Greek law.